Okay, I have to give last week to Chris, but I got some killer tracks this week. I’m not gonna go out on a limb and say I got a god shuffle, but it was a good time.
- Teardrop – Massive Attack – Mezzanine
- Before You Accuse Me – Eric Clapton – Unplugged
- Gz Up, Hoes Down – Snoop Dogg – Doggystyle
- Halloween – Dead Kennedys – Plastic Surgery Disasters
- Bebot – Black Eyed Peas – Monkey Business
- All Blues – Miles Davis – Kind of Blue
- Out of Control – Chemical Brothers – Surrender
- On Vacation – The Robot Ate Me – On Vacation
- For the Glasty – djBC – Glassbreaks
- Love Will Tear Us Apart – Joy Division – Substance
- Toast – Tori Amos – The Beekeeper
- The Real Thing – Gwen Stefani – Love Angel Music Baby
- Listening Wind – Talking Heads – Remain in Light
This is pretty fun – send in your lists, folks.
 As a matter of fact, I spent $30 directly as a result of that list. While that’s partially the point, I partially want to call him a bastard. But I won’t.